The tourism, recreation, and leisure services industry is a world-wide phenomenon that offers tremendous career opportunities. What better place to begin your journey than in the beautiful Canadian Rockies!
Learn more about our Tourism and Recreation Programs
From Dairy Farmer To Hairstylist
The Hairstylist program is a big change for Lori who spent the past 30 years working on a dairy farm. When her family decided to sell the farm, Lori knew it was time to fulfill her lifelong dream of becoming a Hairstylist. Read more about Lori's journey.
Is College of the Rockies Right for You?
We offer a comprehensive mix of vocational, trades, career technical and academic programs and services, for full-time or part-time study. Not close to one of our campuses? No problem. We have hundreds of classes you can take online.
- College of the Rockies instructor receives Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council grant
- College of the Rockies announces new members of Indigenous team
- College of the Rockies Business Management student completing semester in Andorra
- More than $50,000 in Columbia Basin Trust bursaries awarded to College of the Rockies students
- Twelve College of the Rockies alumni receive Ike Barber Transfer Scholarships
Experience a virtual online tour of College of the Rockies - explore our campus locations, buildings, classrooms and community.